𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟓
📖✨𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟓
As I approach another birthday in just two days, my heart is full, overflowing, in fact, with gratitude, awe, and quiet reflection. This year, 2025, has been one of the most defining seasons of my life: a year of answered prayers, stretching moments, some personal triumphs, and other divine alignments. A year that reminded me repeatedly that God is faithful in the deep valleys and even more faithful on the mountaintops.
When I look back over the past decade, I see a story that only grace could have written. Breakthroughs that came after long nights. Lessons wrapped in unexpected places. Doors I didn’t knock on that opened. And above all, the steady hand of God guiding me through transitions, uncertainties, and major milestones.
The last three years, especially, have been a whirlwind of becoming: completing advanced studies, stepping deeper into my life's assignments, advancing in research, crossing global borders, embracing leadership opportunities, and navigating challenging seasons with a resilience I know wasn’t mine alone. Through it all, Christ has been my anchor, my wisdom, and my strength.
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟓… 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧.
This was the year of finalising and releasing the complete story, my life’s journey, struggles, victories, faith, failures, miracles, and becoming, fully documented for the first time. Today, with profound humility and joy, I can say:
𝐌𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞. Find it @ https://a.co/d/eFgyRsb
This book is not merely a story about me; it is a testimony of God’s hand, a chronicle of growth, and a witness to what faith, discipline, and purpose can build over time. It captures the decade that shaped me, the three years that refined me, and the year that crowned it all.
As 2025 draws to a close, I am deeply grateful, for life, for family, for mentors, for opportunities, for divine favour, for every reader who will hold my story in their hands, and for every silent prayer God answered along the way.
Here’s to 30.
Here’s to grace.
Here’s to new chapters.
Here’s to becoming all God has ordained.
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲.
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐧.
– Mathias Etsey Edor
https://a.co/d/eFgyRsb
Comments
Post a Comment